- In an argument that touched on school websites, the justices consider a North Carolina law barring those on a sex-offender registry from accessing commercial social media sites.
- President Donald Trump reportedly wants to boost defense spending by $54 billion and cut domestic discretionary spending by that much, which could have a big impact on education aid.
- By Bob Peterson In this Nov. 19, 2016 file photo, President-elect Donald Trump and Betsy DeVos pose for photographs at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster clubhouse in Bedminster, N.J. Trump has chosen charter school advocate DeVos as Education Secretary in his administration. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster, File) (Carolyn Kaster) While it is doubtful that US President-elect Donald […]
- Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
ONI’s RSS News Sources
- Education Week – Diversity
- Education Week – TheSchoolLawBlog
- Education Week – Campaign K-12
- Rethinking Schools
- The Nation – Dana Goldstein (Education)